Blueberries are delicious ranging from many different types of flavours. Some of the major health benefits of blueberries are:
- Contains a large amount of antioxidant called anthocyanidins, which can reduce the chance of cancer (especially colon cancer) and heart disease.
- Pterostilbene, is an powerful antioxidant which is already proven to fight cancer, may also help lower cholesterol.
- Test has proven eating 3 serving of fruits a day oppose to less than 1.5 servings a day may reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (Primary cause of vision loss in older adults) by 36%.
- In animal studies, researchers have found out that blueberries may help protect the brain from oxidative stress and reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's disease or Dementia.
- Eating Penalty of blueberries may significantly lessen brain damage from stroke or other neurological disorders
NOTE - Prices may change depending on the season availability and quality without notice.
Any information on our website will likely be subjected to frequent changes.